Our Die cutting machines are widely used for different material such as paper, linoleum, cardboard, plastic and PVC material. These machines are specially fabricated to carry out heavy jobs of cutting, creasing and embossing. Apart from this, the functioning of the machines is duly controlled with the help of the electromagnetic clutch and brakes and can be properly adjusted in accordance with the functioning.
· Push Buttons for easy operation
· Built-in Star Delta starter for motors 7.5 H.P or above
· Main driving wheel shaft with one set of double helical gears
· For sizes 32"x42" or above two set of helical gears are provided
· Variable dwell timing device (0-6 seconds) for fine & quality jobs
· Equipped with Electro-magnetic Clutch & Brake system which can be adjusted as required.
· One Safety Break in Front, One on the side of Machine and One on the opening Face of the Machine to ensure the safety of operator.
· Heavy Duty Steel Casted Helical Gears increases the durability of our machine.
· Centralised Lubrication System insures the Lubrication of each and every moving part of the machine.
· Adjustment of Up/ Down of Plate with user friendly Eccentric Pin.
· Extra Heavy Duty Wheel to Insure smooth Running of machine even on Hard Jobs like PVC Sheets etc.
· Circuit Breakers for Safety of Panel.